CluePoints is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides a Central Statistical Monitoring (CSM) solution to the pharmaceutical industry. Our solution utilizes statistical algorithms to assess the quality, accuracy andintegrity of clinical trial data.
Please apply only if you hold a valid work permit or if you are a national of the Member States of the European Economic Area.
As an Industrialization Engineer within CluePoints, you are part of an agile team in charge of the industrialization of the algorithms developed by the R&D department. You translate the statistical algorithms (R, Python, …) into performant, robust and scalable C++ code that can be deployed in a production environment. You develop and maintain python modules used by the back-end such as the Electronic Data Capture connectors and the interface with our statistical engine. You develop Proof of Concept modules. You develop and implement unit tests to ensure that the developed softwares are performing as expected. As CluePoints works in the highly regulated pharmaceutical field, collaboration with the Quality Assurancedepartment is of the utmost importance.
- Developing, executing, testing, documenting and maintaining the C++ production code of the statistical engine running behind CluePoints Monitoring Platform.
- Translating statistical algorithms developed by the research team into performant, robust and scalable code that can be released in a production environment.
- Developing and maintaining python modules.
- Help maintain and build out a rigorous software build and testing framework of the production codes.
- Work with the product owner to ensure that the production code comply with the requirements of the CluePoints Monitoring Platform.
- Support the product team on adhoc projects releated to e-Clinical solution, testing and data generation/optimisation.
- Write and maintain software Quality Assurancedocumentation, scripts and tests.
- Master in computer science, electrical engineering or related fields
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including experience working within software development
- Experience designing and developing professional software in a Agile environment
- Proven experience with C++11, C++14 and C++17
- Proven experience with Python
- Familiar with Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development and Behavior-Driven Development
- Experience with tools for software engineering including version control (Git)
- Experience interfacing with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
- Understanding API structures and REST architecture
- Experience with the C++ Boost libraries
- Experience with numerical/scientific computing including experience with the Gnu Scientific Library
- Experience with the Atlassian suite
- A challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious startup
- Work with latests technologies: Ecmascript 6+, Typescript, Webpack, Rx.js and more
- Work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary
- Geek & Startup atmosphere
- Want to work sometimes from home or work different hours? We can work something out!
- Flat hierarchy
- We offer some perks: free drinks, cookies, fruits, etc
How to Apply
Please apply using the button at the bottom of the job posting page on our careers website https://odoo.cluepoints.com/jobs.
The role will be permanently based at the our Belgium office. We will strictly only consider applications from candidates that are residents and/or hold a valid work permit for the location they apply for.