CluePoints is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company that provides a Central Statistical Monitoring (CSM) solution to the pharmaceutical industry. Our solution utilizes statistical algorithms to assess the quality, accuracy andintegrity of clinical trial data.
Please apply only if you hold a valid work permit or if you are a national of the Member States of the European Economic Area.
As a C++ Software Developer within CluePoints, you design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve C++ backend applications.
Your day to day job?
Your are part of an agile team in charge of developing statistical applications to analyze clinical data. You translate statistical algorithms (R, Python, ...) into performant, robust and scalable C++ code that can be deployed in a production environment. You develop and implement unit tests to ensure that the developed software are performing as excepted.
You can also support the product team on adhoc projects related to e-Clinical solution, testing data generation/optimization and/or machine learning.
- A challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious startup
- Work with latests technologies: Ecmascript 6+, Typescript, Webpack, Rx.js and more
- Work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team
- Competitive salary
- Geek & Startup atmosphere
- Want to work sometimes from home or work different hours? We can work something out!
- Flat hierarchy
- We offer some perks: free drinks, cookies, fruits, etc
How to Apply
Please apply using the button at the bottom of the job posting page on our careers website https://odoo.cluepoints.com/jobs.
The role will be permanently based at the our Belgium office. We will strictly only consider applications from candidates that are residents and/or hold a valid work permit for the location they apply for.