Customer Success Director - Bilingual Japanese (US)
King of Prussia,
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to clinical research organizations. Our products enable both risk planning and operational risk monitoring, and utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong project management skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution. You'll report to the VP, Customer Success.
The Customer Success Director (CSD) will play a pivotal role in engaging current clients and ensuring that they fully utilize the value proposition of CluePoints. The CSD will collaborate closely with clients to ensure coherent lines of communication are established between CluePoints and the end user, allowing the organization to identify obstacles at the earliest possible point. You will also identify opportunities and leads for growth within accounts.
- Work closely with clients (mostly Japanese) to ensure they are educated on how to effectively and efficiently use CluePoints’ software.
- Develop expertise in all CluePoints’ solutions and all relevant features and functionality.
- Interact with the wider business, to have clear areas of ownership and transition with the sales, operations and product teams. This will include:
- Providing active support to the Business Development team.
- Identifying leads for potential growth within accounts.
- Participating as a CluePoints expert in sales engagements.
- Supporting the development of RFP/RFI responses and related inquiries.
- Provide regular updates to Business Development colleagues regarding customers, including potential opportunities or threats to CluePoints platform adoption.
- Build strong client relationships based on trust, integrity, and a passion for delivery excellence.
- This key position will support the established accounts from a commercial perspective, in particular in transitioning them from a ‘study by study’ to an Enterprise Accounts relationship.
- Provide input on and contribute expertise to ensure the highest quality for CluePoints deliverables ensuring realization of value for customers.
- Resolve client’s issues in a timely manner, ensuring high levels of customer success.
- Deliver best-practice consultation whenever possible.
- As part of the commercial team, translate customer requirements and needs into CluePoints solutions and effectively communicate needs to the Operations team.
- Monitor your clients closely and communicate with your internal colleagues to ensure a smooth and successful client journey.
- Work closely with the VP Customer Success to identify clients that need the most allocated resources to ensure retention and renewals remain high.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high by monitoring touch points and obtaining feedback to identify early warning signs.
- 5+ years of commercial experience.
- At least 18 months in customer success or 24 months plus in project management, business analytics or high-level technical support within wider pharmaceutical technology.
- The ability to implement technology with clients that results in a smooth transition and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- A credible individual who will be confident interacting with high level executives but can also equally engage with non-executive contacts.
- A proactive individual who is continually identifying potential issues in a timely manner and communicating these with operations teams.
- A commitment to personal development and high-performance for both themselves and their team.
- Someone who thrives in creating a gold standard in customer success and takes great satisfaction in achieving this.
- A highly motivated person who is client centric and focused.
- The ability to utilize a team and maximize their full potential with CluePoints and their customers.
- A well planned, structured, rigorous individual with a sharp eye for attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to engage with high level commercial individuals.
- An individual who has an aptitude for data analytics and basic statistical concepts.
- The ability to travel – estimated at up to 25% of time.
- College degree, preferably in a scientific or technical discipline.
- Fluency in Japanese (preferably native) and proven track-record of working with Japanese Accounts.
- Commercially astute person who can be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Passionate about customer success
- Always striving for excellence
- Structured and highly disciplined individual who can work in a team environment under time and resource constraints
- Ability to build strong and trusting relationships
- “Can-do” attitude
- Team player
- Takes accountability