Customer Support Specialist
King of Prussia,
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to act as first line support to end-users of the CluePoints platform on a variety of issues. You need to be customer-driven and passionate about keeping our customers happy.
The Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include tracking and ensuring timely resolution of issues and queries escalated by our users. This includes recommending solutions and guiding users through features and functionality, as well as timely response and updates regarding resolution of product-related issues. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
· Investigate and resolve issues focusing on delivering an effortless support experience
· User Account Management, including creation of user accounts on the CluePoints platform
· Work with the Product teams to ensure the customer’s voice is heard
· Coordinate with the Operation and R&D teams in handling issues and questions
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Scale up the knowledge (technical, communication skills, etc) of the support team
· Monitor trends with the incidents and escalate problems
· Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
· Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution
· Help to Draft standards of operating procedures.
· Initiate customer satisfaction and compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
Fluent in English. Native speaker is an advantage. Excellent communication and presentation skills
Possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface consistently and effectively with customers, technical staff, project team members.
Customer centric and a proactive mindset. Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters and cultures
Experience in a customer support role in a technology-driven environment.
Technology friendly. Basic knowledge of web technologies
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively, team player.
We will strictly only consider applications from candidates that are residents and/or hold a valid work permit for the location they apply for.