Customer Support Specialist (BE)
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to act as first line support to end-users of the CluePoints platform on a variety of issues. You need to be customer-driven and passionate about keeping our customers happy.
The Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include tracking and ensuring timely resolution of issues and queries escalated by our users. This includes recommending solutions and guiding users through features and functionality, as well as timely response and updates regarding resolution of product-related issues. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
- Platform access management, including creation of user accounts on the CluePoints platform, processing of access requests, preparation of platform access reports. These process must follow the appropriate QA processes ensuring our compliance.
- Provide training to customers and internal staff on how to perform administrative activities on the CluePoints platforms.
- Initial triage of issues and questions reported to the CluePoints Helpdesk focusing on delivering an effortless support experience for our customers. This triage may require escalation to the Operations, Product and R&D teams, including but not limited to identifying pathway or steps to reproduce the issue.
- Resolve product or service problems reported to the HelpDesk by clarifying the customer's complaint, investigating the issues reported with the help of higher tiers to determine the cause of the problem, selecting the best solution to solve the problem encountered, conveying the solution to the requester and expedite correction or adjustment. Follow up with the requester to ensure resolution of the issue reported.
- Monitor trends with the incidents and escalate problems when appropriate.
- Document, track and monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution.
- Contribute to our internal and/or customer-facing documentation by adding or updating content, especially when it can improve the customer’s self-support via the CluePoints Online Knowledge Base.
- Scale up the knowledge (technical, communication skills, etc.) of the support team.
- Support the Product team on reviewing and publishing Release Notes and other customer facing communications.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Ability to relay technical messages to a non-technical audience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to interact consistently and effectively with customers, technical staff, project team members.
- Customer centric and a proactive mindset. Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters and cultures.
- Problem solving mindset and solution oriented.
- Team collaboration is crucial in this position – team player attitude is key.
- Technology friendly. Basic knowledge of web technologies and troubleshooting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Experience in a customer support role in a technology-driven environment.
- Experience supporting customers in a Software as a Service model is a plus.
- Experience in Pharma/Biotech/vendor is a plus.
REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- Flexibility is part of our DNA and you’ll find at CluePoints you can work 100% from home or chose to come to the office any day (please note that this point only concerns employees located in our office in Belgium).
- If you choose to come to the office, you’ll discover a fun atmosphere with kicker, PS4, arcade machine, nerf battles, and our newly added dartboard
- If you feel like a change of scenery, we have recently added the option to work at co-working spaces throughout Belgium.
- Many activities are organized during the year, such as soccer, team lunches, happy hours, , LAN parties, board games nights! We also have running groups, languages lessons, and much more!
- At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth are part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans, and career paths to explore new opportunities.
- You’ll work with a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing over 20 different nationalities, in an English-speaking working environment.
- You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program.
Attention: We draw your attention to the fact that this function is only open to candidates who agree to relocate to Belgium.