CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong clinical data and analytics skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
In this role, you will collaborate with skilled engineers, lead engineers, principal engineers to find elegant and manageable solutions to new and complex product needs. As a member of the Engineering team, you will join a friendly and talented group of Engineers, within a dynamic scale-up company facing great engineering challenges.
What You Will Be Doing
- Imagining, architecting, developing and maintaining data flow/storage/data lake of CluePoints’ SaaS application
- Working closely with the following team members: Product Owner, Tech Lead, Developers, DevOps, etc.
- Proposing technological evolutions to make our data architecture even more scalable and modern
What You Need for this Position
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in data engineering
- Proven ability to design, develop, and maintain databases/data warehouses/data lakes and data pipelines/ETL for large data sets and interact with various sources
- Mastering big data technologies (Hadoop, MapReduce, etc.)
- Experience working with varied forms of data infrastructure inclusive of SQL and noSQL databases such asMySQL, MongoDB & Redis
- Work experience with different data formats (e.g., XML, XSLT/XPath, JSON, CSV) and interact with various data sources as well as RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of clinical data standards like ODM (Medidata, Rave, Omnicomm) is a plus
- Good knowledge of data modeling best practices
- Experience in OO programming languages like Python
- Rigor and autonomy
- Good in at least one of the following: Street Fighter, FIFA, Kicker (foosball) or Darts
- A constant desire to improve, to learn more and take things to the next level!
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
Reasons to work with Us
· A challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
· An opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-growing, multi-disciplinary company and so be part of this Belgian success-story!
· On top of that, we offer a competitive salary including a company car, within a Geek & Start-up atmosphere, some perks such as: free drinks, cookies and fruits - if you want to go the healthy road
· A flat hierarchy