What you will be doing
· The Engineering Manager is first, and foremost, a people manager (10+ direct report)
· You are a great team builder, an excellent recruiter, a great communicator, and a great issue resolver. You have that soft skill of understanding and caring about people.
· You are responsible for establishing together with the Lead Application Architect and the Lead DevOps best in class engineering process. You focus on continuous organizational improvement and are a great change manager.
· You hire and manage a strong and unified technology team, develop and motivate our talents.
· You create a thriving and fun atmosphere within the engineering team
· You are responsible for setting up and approving policies as well as establishing department guidelines
· You ensure good communication and knowledge sharing across the entire engineering organization as well as outside your organization (
· You manage transversal engineering projects
· You are supporting the Chief Product Officer in managing the annual bottom-up budget for the engineering department & sourcing/technology providers
· You report to the Chief Product Officer