Is it time we got YOU on board? We’re proud to employ the best in the business so if you think you’re a good fit get in touch!
CluePoints is an innovative, fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to clinical research organizations. Our products enable both risk planning and operational risk monitoring and utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. CluePoints is looking for exceptional individuals to help us ride the wave of growth we are seeing.
Here at CluePoints, we do things differently. We understand that a fun environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today! We are already waiting for your CV and cover letter in English.
Junior QA Coordinator
As QA Coordinator, you will be responsible to:
- Advise on quality requirements and compliance to applicable regulations
- Ensure quality, completeness and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Provide input in validation and qualification activities (including risk analysis and compliance)
- Manage internal audits/supplier audits and customer audits
- Handle Deviations
- Participate in the periodic review process
- Participate in QMS performance evaluation
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in IT environment
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, organizational and time management skills)
- Team player, ability to work independently
- Communicative, assertive, diplomatic and strive for a win-win situation
- Ability to solve problems and to motivate others
- Able to utilize pragmatic approach and have an eye for detail
- Analytical, set priorities quickly, and have the sense of planning and organization
- Master in a health or scientific related field, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a pharmaceutical or regulated environment or equivalent
- Experience in the clinical research environment is a big plus
- Experience with Computer System Validation, and regulatory requirements/guidance such as CFR 21, Eudralex, SOC2...)