Is it time we got YOU on board? We’re proud to employ the best in the business so if you think you’re a good fit get in touch!
We are a disruptive, leading and innovative SaaS company proposing software and services that are already starting to revolutionize the way that clinical trials are managed, and new drugs are brought to market. Established in 2012, we have taken the Pharmaceutical industry by storm and are looking for exceptional individuals to help us ride the wave of growth we are seeing. With CluePoints revenues set to increase by 100% year on year, it is imperative that your skills contribute to our ongoing success!
Here at CluePoints, we do things differently. We understand that a fun environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together.
CluePoints has its International headquarters located in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium, and its US affiliate located in Wayne, Pennsylvania.
Junior QA Coordinator
Top Reasons to work with us:
At CluePoints, you'll get the opportunity to:
- Get a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious startup
- Work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team!
- On top of that, we offer a competitive salary, company car, fluel card, a Geek & Startup atmosphere, some perks such as: free drinks, cookies, fruits, etc and within a flat hierarchy
Want to work sometimes from home or work different hours? We can work something out!
As QA Coordinator, you will be responsible to:
- Advise on quality requirements and compliance to applicable regulations
- Ensure quality, completeness and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Provide input in validation and qualification activities (including risk analysis and compliance)
- Manage internal audits/supplier audits and customer audits
- Handle Deviations
- Participate in the periodic review process
- Participate in QMS performance evaluation
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in IT environment
- Good interpersonal skills (communication, organizational and time management skills)
- Team player, ability to work independently
- Communicative, assertive, diplomatic and strive for a win-win situation
- Ability to solve problems and to motivate others
- Able to utilize pragmatic approach and have an eye for detail
- Analytical, set priorities quickly, and have the sense of planning and organization
- Master in a health or scientific related field, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a pharmaceutical or regulated environment or equivalent
- Experience in the clinical research environment is a big plus
- Experience with Computer System Validation, and regulatory requirements/guidance such as CFR 21 Part 211, CFR 21 part 11, Eudralex – Volume 4, ICH E6 R2, ISO 9001, GAMP is an asset