Machine Learning Engineer - Medior/Senior
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms to assess the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. At CluePoints, we are looking for people with fresh ideas to keep developing our algorithms and help us to sustain our growth.
As a member of our R&D team:
• You develop new machine learning models to enhance/automate CluePoints web platform
• You produce robust and scalable python algorithms
• You identify new fields of applications for artificial intelligence and machine learning within CluePoints and contribute to increase the adoption of machine learning within the healthcare industry
• You stay on the edge of relevant research and help CluePoints in increasing its scientific visibility by participating at scientific conferences and publishing in scientific journals
• Master or PhD in Computer sciences or quantitative fields (maths, physics, ...)
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in machine learning / data science
• Efficient in Python
• Good knowledge in at least one deep learning platform like TensorFlow or PyTorch
• Experience with code versioning tools such as Git
- Professional experience with deep learning and natural language Processing
- Experience in supporting deployments of machine learning models
- Experience with medical data
- Experience in GPU and distributed systems
- Experience in MLOps tools
Top reasons to work with us:
- Flexibility is part of our DNA and you’ll find at CluePoints you can work 100% from home or chose to come to the office any day
- If you choose to come to the office, you’ll discover a fun atmosphere with kicker, PS4, arcade machine, nerf battles, and our newly added dartboard
- If you feel like a change of scenery, we have recently added the option to work at co-working spaces throughout Belgium.
- Many activities are organized during the year, such as soccer, team lunches, happy hours, , LAN parties, board games nights! We also have running groups, languages lessons, and much more!
- You’ll be working within a squad organization offering you ownership on projects, and utilize high quality equipment like powerful laptops with 64Gb of RAM, an i9, and a 2K screens
- At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth are part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans, and career paths to explore new opportunities.
- You’ll work with a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing over 20 different nationalities, in an English-speaking working environment.
- You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program.
Check out our website for details on open positions: http://cluepoints.com/open-positions/