Product Operations Manager
We are looking for a motivated, collaborative and inspired leader to take up a leadership role within our tribe. The Product Operations Manager that will be responsible for leading our group of Product owners.
You will be reporting to the VP Product Management.
· Develop Product Owners to grow the skills and capabilities needed for efficient and effective execution of agile principles and practices.
· Act as escalation point and help in prioritization
· Manage and coach a team of Product Owners (+5)
· Perform performance review and definition of objectives for team members
· Act as an agile/scrum champion within the organization
· Define and monitor KPI for the squads
· Identify areas of improvements and align on best practices across the different squads
· Assess existing processes and identify opportunity for improvement
· Lead cycle planning activities and facilitate meetings, ensuring the squads deliver against their commitments with the highest quality deliverables in a timely fashion
· Set up interaction and knowledge sharing processes among the Product Owners group
· Assist in removing roadblocks and help squads to be successful
o Master Degree
o Fluent in English
o Excellent communication skills
o 5+ years minimum of experience as Product Owner or Project Manager
o 2-3 years of experience in people management
o Experience with LeSS or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
o Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
o High sense of ownership, urgency and drive
o The ideal candidate has experience in working in heavily regulated environment (pharma industry, bank, insurance, …)