Product Owner Chapter Lead
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong clinical data and analytics skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
What You Will Be Doing/Responsabilities
We are looking for a motivated, collaborative, and inspired leader to take up a leadership role within our tribe. The Product Owner Chapter Lead will be responsible for leading our group of Product owners.
You will be reporting to the VP Product Management.
· Develop Product Owners to grow the skills and capabilities needed for efficient and effective execution of agile principles and practices.
· Act as escalation point and help in prioritization
· Manage and coach a team of Product Owners (+5)
· Perform performance review and definition of objectives for team members
· Act as an agile/scrum champion within the organization
· Define and monitor KPI for the squads
· Identify areas of improvements and align on best practices across the different squads
· Make sure processes are well documented, understood and followed by the Product Owners.
· Set up interaction and knowledge sharing processes among the Product Owners group
· Assist in removing roadblocks and help squads to be successful
What You Need for this Position
· Master Degree
· Fluent in English
· Excellent communication skills
· 5+ years minimum of experience as Product Owner
· 2-3 years of experience in people management
· Experience with LeSS or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
· High sense of ownership, urgency and drive
· The ideal candidate has experience in working in heavily regulated environment (pharma industry, bank, insurance, …)
What we offer/Reasons to work with us
· A challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
· An opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-growing, multi-disciplinary company and so be part of this Belgian success-story!
· On top of that, we offer a competitive salary including a company car, within a Geek & Start-up atmosphere, some perks such as: free drinks, cookies and fruits - if you want to go the healthy road
· A flat hierarchy