Project Coordinator (EU)
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to clinical research organizations. Our products enable both risk planning and operational risk monitoring, and utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong project management skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
- As Project Coordinator, you will support the Operations team in delivering projects:
- Support the CluePoints Project Manager in updating day to day activities in project plans and monitoring task completion
- Complete administrative tasks such as draft meeting minutes and slide decks as requested, finalize and format documentation
- Communicate with customers on day to day workflow of projects including but not limited to study documentation and access forms
- Develop expertise in CluePoints solutions and assist Project Managers in initial triage and troubleshooting of customer issues
- Organizing and attending meetings
- Produce reports as needed in support of customers
- Draft process documentation when needed and as requested
- Support internal initiatives:
- Support COO on internal initiatives
- Coordinate and action tasks as needed
- Skills & Qualifications Needed
College degree or 5 years of relevant experience as a project coordinator
1-3 years of experience as project coordinator
Strong organizational skills and aptitude for problem solving
Demonstration of strong work ethic based on prior experience
Ability to multi-task and seek help when needed to prioritize workload
Independent worker with a strong desire to support their team in achieving goals
Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in related Life Science field is preferred
Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
Fluent in English
- Reasons to work with us
- Flexibility is part of our DNA and you’ll find at CluePoints you can work 100% from home or chose to come to the office any day
- If you choose to come to the office, you’ll discover a fun atmosphere with kicker, PS4, arcade machine, nerf battles, and our newly added dartboard
- If you feel like a change of scenery, we have recently added the option to work at co-working spaces throughout Belgium.
- Many activities are organized during the year, such as soccer, team lunches, happy hours, , LAN parties, board games nights! We also have running groups, languages lessons, and much more!
- At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth are part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans, and career paths to explore new opportunities.
- You’ll work with a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing over 20 different nationalities, in an English-speaking working environment.
- You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program.
If you recognize yourself in this job description, press the Apply Now! button and share your resume and cover letter with us
- Attention: We would like to draw your attention to the fact that this function is only open to candidates already established in the EU (and preferably in Belgium).