CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong clinical data and analytics skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
- Master degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Good programming skills in Python
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Operational knowledge of Linux
- Fluent in English
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Spotfire, or other
- Experience with Big Data tools: Hadoop, Spark or other
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Microsoft Azure, AWS