CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong clinical data and analytics skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
- Master degree in (Applied) Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent. A PhD degree is not necessarily required but is considered a strong asset.
- Easy make use of programming languages such as Python and/or R
- Familiar with essential data access techniques (e.g., text file manipulation, SQL queries, etc.)
- Operational knowledge of Mac OS X and/or GNU/Linux
- Strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, orally and in writing
- Knowledge of modern statistical methods and/or recent machine learning techniques
- Publications in scientific journals are an asset