Research Data Analyst
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong clinical data and analytics skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
We are looking for a new Research Data Analyst to join the Research & Development team! If you are looking for a challenging work experience within a dynamic team, this following position is what you are looking for!
- Explore and analyze data from the CluePoints production platform to drive deeper understanding of how CluePoints is being used across customers, the value it is delivering, and how the platform data can be leveraged to provide even greater insights and value
- Collaborate with customers and internal CluePoints colleagues as needed to identify and generate metrics and insights of interest
- Provide subject matter expertise and related support in the configuration and use of CluePoints’ enterprise reporting solution:
- Build dashboards for customers and internal stakeholders using data and metadata from the CluePoints platform
- Provide training and mentoring to customers and CluePoints colleagues as needed
- Support the extraction and loading of platform data into the Research environment, and ongoing development of a CluePoints knowledge base
- Work closely with CSO and Research colleagues to support the identification, development and delivery of use cases that demonstrate the value of CluePoints
- Support Research colleagues as needed in the preparation of scientific materials, such as for the purpose of education/training, publications or presentations
- Experience with one or more programming languages, and preferably SQL along with statistical programming (SAS and/or R)
- Experience with data reporting tools is preferred (e.g., Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, Sisense, etc.)
- Aptitude for data analytics
- Aptitude for mathematical and statistical concepts
- Experience and ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with and understanding of clinical trials and clinical data is preferred
- Experience with python programming is a plus
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the clinical research industry is a plus
- Master’s degree in a scientific or technical field
How to Apply
Please simply click the button on this page!