CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organizations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong clinical data and analytics skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
- PhD (or equivalent) in statistics or biostatistics
- 2+ post-doc years of research in the health sector
- Knowledge of languages (fluent English is required)
- Publications in scientific journals are an asset
- Good programming skills in R or Python are essential
- Competent user of modern biostatistical methods relevant to drug development, such as mixed modelling, longitudinal/time series modelling, survival analysis, clinical trial simulation
- Experience with statistical programming in SAS