Senior Account Director
King of Prussia,
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM) and Data Quality Oversight solutions to clinical development organizations. A cornerstone of CluePoints value lies its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site issues enabling more pro-active and effective intervention and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk. CluePoints is seeking an outstanding candidate with strong project leadership and communication skills, clinical operations and RBM expertise, and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
- Act as CluePoints Account Lead for enterprise-level clients, and as Project Lead for single-study engagements, taking primary accountability for ensuring client success. Specific duties include at a minimum:
- Build strong client relationships based on trust, integrity and a passion for delivery excellence
- Ensure and oversee effective project management discipline throughout project lifecycles, including all appropriate aspects of project planning, tracking and associated communications
- Ensure all CluePoints deliverables and commitments are made in a timely fashion with highest quality
- Act as a point person for escalation and resolution of key issues
- Provide RBM and/or CluePoints best-practice consultation whenever possible
- Lead the development and delivery of consultative services covering RBM methodology and related topics, including the following specific duties:
- Work with sales and marketing team, contributing to development of materials to support promotion of CluePoints consultative services
- Lead the development of consulting modules, including all relevant support materials and content
- Deliver standard and/or client-specific consulting engagements
- Train and mentor other CluePoints staff on RBM/RBQM methodology and consulting
- Provide ongoing feedback and input to CluePoints Product Team for recommended additions and/or enhancements to the platform.
- Drive development of improved methods and tools for managing client engagements.
- Develop expertise in all CluePoints solutions and all relevant features and functionality.
- Provide active support to Business Development team:
- Participate as an industry subject matter expert in sales engagements
- Support development of RFP/RFI responses and related inquiries
- Represent CluePoints at selected conferences/events, including speaking opportunities
- Drive thought leadership on behalf of CluePoints, including authoring of articles/blogs and active participation in relevant industry consortiums/groups
- Experience with project leadership and project management
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience working in a team environment under time and resource constraints
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Expertise in clinical operations, including in-depth understanding of risk-based monitoring and related concepts - quality by design, quality risk management
- Aptitude for data analytics and basic statistical concepts
- Ability to travel – estimated at up to 30% of time
- 7+ years of experience in a clinical research environment
- Knowledge of industry regulatory and clinical data standards including 21 CFR Part 11, ICH E6 (GCP), CDISC standards, MedDRA, WHODRUG, etc.
- College degree, preferably in a scientific or technical discipline
How to Apply
Please simply click the button on this page!