Senior Clinical Data Analyst (US)
King of Prussia,
CluePoints is an innovative, fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to clinical research organizations. Our products enable both risk planning and operational risk monitoring, and utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong clinical data and analytics skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
- Perform the technical configuration of the CluePoints solution for clinical studies based on customer requirements
- Perform analyses using the CluePoints Central Monitoring Platform – diagnosing and explaining anomalies identified in the clinical study data
- Summarize findings and lead the communication of results to customers (both written report and oral presentation)
- Participate in the continuous improvement and development of our product solutions and operational processes
- Provide consultation and related operational support to customers as needed, with the help of Project Coordinator
- Ensure that appropriate documentation is produced and maintained for each study
- Provide mentoring to other Data Analysts
- Support and participate in developing and improving training material used both internally and externally
- Provide both on-site and off-site training to customers
- Assist Business Development and Quality Assurance teams in responding to client questions and requests (e.g., RFP responses, audits, etc.)
- Experience with one or more programming languages, including SAS
- Experience with and understanding of clinical trials and clinical data
- Demonstrated strong aptitude for data analytics, mathematical and statistical concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience and ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience in delivery of technical solution trainings
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, under time and resource constraints
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with CDISC databases is a plus
- College degree, preferably in a scientific or technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a clinical research environment
- Knowledge of industry regulatory and clinical data standards including 21 CFR Part 11, ICH E6 (GCP), CDISC standards, MedDRA, WHODRUG, etc.
Reasons to work with us
Hybrid with possibility of remote (dependent on roles and responsibilities)
Our offices provide a fun atmosphere: PS4, foosball, and our newly added dartboard
Many activities are organized during the year such as team lunches, happy hours, team buildings, holiday parties and many other celebrations!
At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth are part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans, and career paths to explore new opportunities.
You’ll work with a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing over 20 different nationalities, in an English-speaking working environment.
You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, bonus potential, employee referral program.
Attention: We would like to draw your attention to the fact that this function is only open to candidates already located in the US.
How to Apply
Please simply click the button on this page!