Senior UX Designer
We're hiring an experienced digital product (UX/UI) designer to join our team and help lead the User Interface and Information Architecture practice at CluePoints. You'll be designing interfaces that make data-heavy workflows easily understood.
What You will Be Doing
• Identify UI/UX requirements by researching and analyzing user needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods. Translate complex problems into “simple” practical design (user flows, wireframes, and prototypes) that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Work with focus groups and conduct creative meetings
• Coordinate with tech and design teams to integrate site concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure
• Mentor junior team members
• Structure research lifecycle, providing methodologies and processes. Capture user needs and feedbacks throughout the discovery stage by implementing appropriated research methods
• Design the right interaction/experience model and evaluate its success via measurable metrics
• Identify business process and use cases, define and formalize user journey or make recommendations for improvement to existing journeys
What You Need for this Position
• 7+ years of UX experience.
• A strong design portfolio to showcase your work
• Extensive experience designing B2B SaaS web applications is a must.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Ability to work alongside our developers and deeply-technical users (data analysts) to scope, prototype and design new features
• Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet user needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a good understanding of mobile and responsive design.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
• Flexibility is part of our DNA and you’ll find that at CluePoints you can work 100% from home or chose to come any day to the office
• If you choose to come to the office, you’ll discover a fun atmosphere with a kicker, PS4, nerf battles, and our newly addition a dartboard
• If you feel like a change of scenery, we have recently extended our offices to co-working spaces in Belgium.
• Many activities are often organized all over the year, such as soccer, team lunches, happy hours, board games nights! We also have running groups, languages lessons and much more!
• You’ll be able to work with a squad organization offering you ownership on projects, and work with high quality equipment like a powerful laptops with 64Go of RAM, an i9 and a 2K screens
• At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth is part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans and career paths to explore new opportunities.
• You’ll work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing around 20 different nationalities, within an English working environment.
• You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
• Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program.