What You will Be Doing
· Assist design and implement orchestrations tools, deployment pipelines, and foundational infrastructure platforms to support our internal development as well as our sizeable base of customers.
· Contribute to setting up the CI / CD pipelines using microservice methodology.
· Collaborate with talented engineers, designers, and product managers to find elegant and manageable solutions to new and complex product needs.
· Enhance overall platform security by using modern tools to design, test, and improve existing products, and implementing security-focused solutions to new problems.
· Author and maintain tools that reliably manage infrastructure, specifically in the areas of : Environment/Application build out, maintenance and audit, System and network monitoring, Configuration management
· Participate in architecture enhancement and scalability projects
· Support development, release and production of our applications
· Assist troubleshoot and solve technology problems in production and development environments
· Handle day-to-day tasks and other routine maintenance as required including Quality Assurance processes (DRP, Backups, security restrictions)
What You Need for this Position
· Bachelor's Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent.
· Proficiency in Linux and its administration
· Understanding of networking (Routing/Switching, VLANs, Firewalls, and Load Balancers)
· Knowledge in a high-level language such as Go, Python and/or Java
Our Technical Stack
· Kubernetes, Docker
· ELK, Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, Datadog
· MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ
· Python and C++ ecosystems
Top Reasons to Work with Us
· Flexibility is part of our DNA and you’ll find that at CluePoints you can work 100% from home or chose to come any day to the office
· If you choose to come to the office, you’ll discover a fun atmosphere with a kicker, PS4, nerf battles, and our newly addition a dartboard
· If you feel like a change of scenery, we have recently extended our offices to co-working spaces in Belgium.
· Many activities are often organized all over the year, such as soccer, team lunches, happy hours, board games nights! We also have running groups, languages lessons and much more!
· You’ll be able to work with a squad organization offering you ownership on projects, and work with high quality equipment like a powerful laptops with 64Go of RAM, an i9 and a 2K screens
· At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth is part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans and career paths to explore new opportunities.
· You’ll work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing around 20 different nationalities, within an English working environment.
· You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
· Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program.
How to Apply
We will strictly only consider applications from candidates that are residents and/or hold a valid work permit for the location they apply for.