Technical Program Manager
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to Bio-Pharmaceutical and Medical Device organisations. Our products utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. The value of CluePoints lies in its powerful and timely ability to identify anomalous data and site errors allowing highly efficient site monitoring and a significant reduction in overall regulatory submission risk.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our Engineering team made up of 3 principal engineers, 3 engineering managers, 7 lead engineers and 40+ software, security and site reliability engineers.
Technical Program Manager
The technical program manager is a program manager with a strong technical background and who focuses on the technical initiatives of our SaaS product to make it future-proof (scalable, reliable and evolutive). The technical program manager will work closely with the Principal Engineers
Collaborate with the internal stakeholders to ensure business vision and requirements are fully understood and that technical implementation plans match business expectations
Contribute to the direction and definition of the technical roadmap together with the Principal Engineers, Engineering Managers and the VP of Engineering
Work closely with product squads in an agile environment to execute technical initiatives
Answer incoming business questions about the software product and its technical capabilities
Serve as a technical evangelist and subject matter expert to both the engineering and the internal stakeholders (product, business, sales, operations, quality, etc.)
Assess and address technical risks
Define success criteria for testing and technical acceptance
Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper technical documentation
Utilize data and metrics to measure KPI, make recommendations, and drive actions
Ensure that technical milestones and goals (OKR) are met
Minimum 10 years of experience in software development and technical requirements elicitation
Experience (2+ years) as technical program or project manager
Experience with SaaS in a B2B heavily regulated environment (telco, banking, pharma)
Ability to understand technical details and explain them to non-technical audiences
Assertive with the ability to take ownership of the job and to work autonomously
Flexible and able to cope with an ever-changing, dynamic and exciting environment
Able to work under pressure and to deadlines in a busy environment
Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent through experience in a related role
Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Open-minded, team player
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details, proactive attitude
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Flexibility is part of our DNA and you’ll find that at CluePoints you can work 100% from home or chose to come any day to the office
- If you choose to come to the office, you’ll discover a fun atmosphere with a kicker, PS4, nerf battles, and our newly addition a dartboard
- If you feel like a change of scenery, we have recently extended our offices to co-working spaces in Belgium.
- Many activities are often organised all over the year, such as soccer, team lunches, happy hours, board games nights! We also have running groups, languages lessons and much more!
- You’ll be able to work with a squad organisation offering you ownership on projects, and work with high quality equipment like a powerful laptops with 64Go of RAM, an i9 and a 2K screens
- At CluePoints, learning, training and personal growth is part of the game: you’ll have access to online training materials, certifications sponsored by the company, personal growth plans and career paths to explore new opportunities.
- You’ll work for a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary and international team representing around 20 different nationalities, within an English working environment.
- You’ll have a challenging and rewarding job in an ambitious and fast-paced technology scale-up that has received many national and international awards including “Scale-Up of the year 2019”!
- Last but not least, we offer competitive salary and benefits, company car, bonus potential, employee referral program.