Project Manager (US)
CluePoints is a fast-growing company and the premier provider of Risk-Based Monitoring and Data Quality Oversight solutions to clinical research organizations. Our products enable both risk planning and operational risk monitoring, and utilize advanced statistical algorithms to determine the quality of clinical trial data both during and following study execution. CluePoints is seeking outstanding candidates with strong project management skills and a passion for delivery excellence, to help drive customer success and broad adoption of the CluePoints solution.
- Act as the CluePoints Project Lead for client projects, taking primary accountability for ensuring successful project delivery. Specific duties will include at a minimum:
- Establish and maintain project plans and related documents for each project (e.g., communication plans, action logs, etc.) as needed.
- Organize, schedule and facilitate client meetings as appropriate
- Ensure all CluePoints deliverables and commitments are made in a timely fashion with highest quality.
- Ensure effective flow of information and communications across all project stakeholders – both client and internal.
- Act as point person for escalation and resolution of issues.
- Build strong client relationships based on trust, integrity and a passion for delivery excellence.
- Actively support the continuous improvement of methods and tools for managing client engagements.
- Develop solid understanding of CluePoints software platform and associated features.
- Provide active logistical and project management support for CluePoints Operations:
- Assignment of Operations team resources to client projects.
- Administration, compilation and/or review of client feedback surveys.
- Other internal initiatives and tasks as identified.
Strong organizational skills with prior experience in project management
Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills
Experience working in a team environment under time and resource constraints
Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Highly proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Aptitude for data analytics and data processing.
College degree, preferably in a scientific or technical discipline
2+ years of experience in a project management role
Experience working in a clinical research organization is a plus
Prior programming experience/aptitude is a plus (e.g., SQL, SAS, etc.)
PMP Certification is a plus.
How to Apply
Please simply click the button on this page!